SEAINT like group for Indian Professionals

A new Seaint like mailing group has been created yesterday, specifically to address professional issues in Structural Engineering in the context of Indian environment. I know that there are many Indian professionals, who subscribe to this Seaint List, and benefit from the knowledge that is shared in this list, but since the Indian environment for these issues differ somewhat, I hope this new group will be more specific in addressing those issues.

Given below is the information for the group

To subscribe to this group, simply send email to
sei-mail-subscribe(--nospam--at)yahoogroups.com

To learn more about the sei-mail group, please visit
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sei-mail

M.K.Mishra
Structures Online
India