problem with sap2000 on nonlinear dynamic analysis.

Dear structural engineers:
      Has anyone ever used sap2000 nllink plastic1 to
do nonliear time history analysis? Do you guys have
SDB examples? If you have, please send them to me. I
would appreciate it very much.
      I really can't figure it out how to do this. It
is really hard for me to do this. How about you guys?
Can you give me some idea about this. Thank you very
much.

zszjf(--nospam--at)yahoo.com