segmental bridge analysis

I'm trying to use SPCFRAME, a program distributed by NISEE, to do some
segmental bridge analysis. I am interested also in using similar software
(NASCAB, PCF3D), to make some tests and verifications versus previously
designed bridges. If anyone is interested in such work to exchange
informations please contact me at
md1704(--nospam--at)mclink.it
Vittorio Lucarelli, PhD,P.E.,
Rome Italy