California Earthquake Authority - report on epoxy injection

I recently read the CEA's report dated July 2002. The links are below:

                    http://www.curee.org

http://www.curee.org/projects/CEA/docs/July15-Final_Report.pdf

I am surprised there is no mention of a very good document provided in
1995 by SEOSC entitled "EPOXY INJECTION FOR CRACKED CONCRETE AND
SPALL REPAIR".

Also, I am surprised there is no mention of ASTM C 881 and a discussion
of epoxy types; i.e., Type-I, Type-II, Type, III and certainly Type-IV
for
bonding hardened concrete to hardened concrete in load bearing
applications.

I also have some concerns about their method of porting, choice of
viscosities and the mixing of differing viscosties in the field.
Studying the report and photos,
it appears the applicator (for the failed specimens) could not maintain
pressure, disturbed the bond line when stopping to prepare another grade
of epoxy to re-inject
and perhaps lost a good deal of material which seeped either into the
plastic sleeves or sub grade.

I am interested in other viewpoints!

Steven A.
Los Angeles