off topic 11x17 scanner recommendation?

Sorry for the off topic, but we are interested in getting an 11x17 scanner and wondered whether any of you had a recommendation.  We do most of our work in 24"x36" format and use 11x17's for work copies.  The text is a little small so we would like to get something that has reasonable resolution (not sure if that is the correct term).  Thanks in advance for your help.
Ken

Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.
Lehigh Valley Technical Associates
1584 Weaversville Road