Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
off topic 11x17 scanner recommendation?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Seaint" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: off topic 11x17 scanner recommendation?
- From: "Ken Peoples" <kspeoples(--nospam--at)lvta.net>
- Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 07:31:44 -0400
Sorry for the off topic, but we are interested in getting an 11x17 scanner and wondered whether any of you had a recommendation. We do most of our work in 24"x36" format and use 11x17's for work copies. The text is a little small so we would like to get something that has reasonable resolution (not sure if that is the correct term). Thanks in advance for your help.
Kenneth S. Peoples, P. E.
Lehigh Valley Technical Associates
1584 Weaversville Road
Northampton, PA 18067-9039
Phone: (610) 262-6345
Fax: (610) 262-8188
- Prev by Subject: RE: Off Topic - File Inversion
- Next by Subject: OMRF (R value)
- Previous by thread: California Earthquake Authority - report on epoxy injection
- Next by thread: Software ... Culverts