Re: Software ... Culverts

Marco
LABoX is a software developed by the couty of Los Angeles that you may buy
to solve single or multiple box with all variables.  You can purchase the
software from the county, Its down side, it is written in Dos and it takes
a while to get going,then in matter of seconds you have all that is needed
to assemble details.  I am not sure of the cost, the program was developed
by Woodcrest engineering, (909) 780-2843. I am not sure the number I
provided you is current.
Good luck
Samir Ghosn, PE
Harris & Associates