Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Software ... Culverts[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Software ... Culverts
- From: "Russ, John P" <JPRh(--nospam--at)pge.com>
- Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 08:09:46 -0700
Title: Email de Astrum Ingeniería.
I recently searched the Internet under the term "box culvert" for some work I was doing. I ran across a program called BOXCAR that was originally developed by the FHWA. The FHWA web site has the methodology used in the development of the program and it may be saved by any individual. I understand that BOXCAR was taken over by a private firm and they have a developed piece of software on the market.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Software ... Culverts
- Next by Subject: Re: Software ... Culverts
- Previous by thread: Re: Software ... Culverts
- Next by thread: Re: Software ... Culverts