Re: Flyash

Nels,

I would suggest that you go to ACI's website (www.concrete.org) and do a
search in their ACI Journal database for articles by P. K. Mehta.  You can
do this by selecting "Publications:ACI Journals" from the side navigation
menu.  On the resulting page, select the link for the "searchable
database".  You can then search through the ACI database, which includes
CI Journals, Journal manuscripts, and ACI Special Publications (SPs).
When I did a search there 33 documents found (searched for "Mehta" under
author) and many seemed to be about durability.  Thus, it is possible that
some of those documents may help you.

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI