ACI349 vs. ACI318

    Is there someone familiar with code requirements for nuclear RC structures - ACI 349 and specifically a comparison between ACI 318 and ACI 349?
     I'm trying to figure out what are the major differences and how can results from design software for ACI 318 be modified to conform to ACI349. Per my opinion the major difference are the load combinations, whereas design is generally the same (there are diferences as torsion restrictions at Vc determination, simplified procedure for calculation of magnified moments, if P-delta analysis is not performed; ACI349 has an extra requirements for steel embeds in concrete and so on). I'll be glad to hear from someone who is also intrested in this problem and to discuss it with him.

Regards
G.Stoyanov