STRUCTURAL SPREED SHEETS

DEARS:

I CONCERNED WITH PROGRAMMING ESPECIALLY IN THE STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS AND DESIGN FIELDS,I PREPARED SOME SPREED SHEETS IN EXCEL USING VISUAL BASIC (SOME PROGRAMS :MULTIBAY FRAMES AND THIS SOLVES ALSO FOR BEAM ON ELASTIC FOUDATIONS , DEFLECTION CALCULATIONS FOR IRREGULAR SECTIONS WITH SEVERAL LAYERS OF REINFORCEMENTS ACCORDING TO BS8110 AND OTHER POWERFULL FLEXIBLE SPREED SHEETS, etc...) , IF ANY ONE CONCERNED PLEASE CONTACT.

ENG. MAAZ SIDDIG IBRAHIM.
ABU DHABI
TEL. :00971507924214