RE:STAAD or RISA?

These discussions are pointless. Each engineer should decide what is best for them by going through the examples, tutorials, etc. Just because I like a Nissan Xterra doesn't mean everyone should. I like it because of its price, its trunk space, etc. There are things that I put more value on than other features. I use STAAD.Pro for cold-formed steel design and heavy-duty dynamic analysis. Not for its concrete, or its solid elements or because someone told me to. I am comfortable with it. Also, anybody who says they can learn a structural software package in 2hours and know everything inside and out is either working for the marketing dept of the software company or is building 5 member portal frames for a living.