RE: STAAD or RISA?

For steel design, STAAD/Pro. Supports tapered member design, torsion design, light-gage steel and aluminium design. Easy to use. I like the command file input for quick changes. We extensively use Mathcad and Excel as well and they have the ability to link to these applications through VBA macros. Used Risa, STRAP and Strudl in the past as a comparison.

L Badr
Denver, CO