RE: SHAPES IN EXCEL

See the AISC website publications area

-----Original Message-----
From: Juan José Treff De la Mora [mailto:jjtreff(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2002 1:50 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: SHAPES IN EXCEL

Does anyone know where can I get or download the latest AISC tables of
dimensions and properties of structural shapes (mainly W and HSS)?  I need
them to check my software results. Any electronic format might do but Excel
(or any spreadsheet format) is prefered.

Thank you,

Juan J. Treff

MSN. Más Útil cada Día. http://www.msn.es/intmap/