RE: SHAPES IN EXCEL

>Does anyone know where can I get or download the
>latest AISC tables of dimensions and properties
>of structural shapes (mainly W and HSS)?  I need
>them to check my software results. Any electronic
>format might do but Excel (or any spreadsheet
>format) is prefered.

It's available here:

http://www.aisc.org/Template.cfm?Section=Browse_by_Category&Template=/Ecomme
rce/ProductDisplay.cfm&ProductID=202

Also note that you get it free with the AISC 3rd Edition Manual.

http://www.aisc.org/Template.cfm?Section=Browse_by_Category&Template=/Ecomme
rce/ProductDisplay.cfm&ProductID=203

Charlie