RE: STRUCTURAL SPREAD SHEETS

I'm interested. Please send me a copy, thanks.

eguarin(--nospam--at)escaengineers.com

-----Original Message-----
From: maaz siddig ibrahim [mailto:maaz_siddig(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2002 9:50 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: STRUCTURAL SPREED SHEETS

DEARS :

I CONCERNED WITH PROGRAMMING ESPECIALLY IN THE STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS AND
DESIGN FIELDS (SOME PROGRAMS:SPRRED SHEETS (EXCEL+VISUAL BASIC)USED FOR
ANLYSIS OF MULTIBAY FRAMES ,SOLVES FOR FRAMES OF TWO DEGREES OF FREEDOM FOR
EACH NODE CAN SOLVES ALSO FOR SPRING PROBLEMS , DEFLECTION OF MEMBERS FOR
IRREGULAR SECTIONS WITH SEVERAL REINFORCEMENTS LAYERS ACCORDING TO BS 8110 ,
AND OTHER POWERFULL FLEXIBLE SPREED SHEETS,etc...)

IF ANY ONE CONCERNED PLEASE CONTACT

ENGINEER:MAAZ SIDDIG IBRAHIM
ABU DHABI
TEL.  00971507924214