RE: STAAD or RISA?

Exactly, it can do anything (interesting) you want, if
you get the hang of it. That is why my reply to
Marcos, a couple of days back, was to try modeling the
2 box culvert on a general analysis software, as its
easier that way.

That also forces me to think of the current trend of
using software, as MAGIC, everything can be solved by
a software. I put the Arch drawings IN (in a slot that
must be obviously available), press a few keys (a la
startrek), and presto I get the Struc drawings ready
to send.

My Question? Then who will be such an idiot to require
your services / knowledge / experience?

Regards

Pankaj
Structures Online