RE: STRUCTURAL SPREAD SHEETS

Dear Sir,  I would greatly appreciate having a copy of your spreadsheets.
My email address is attached.  Thank you very much in advance!

Martin K. Schwan
Development Services, Building Safety
Assistant Plan Review Engineer
schwanmk(--nospam--at)ci.anchorage.ak.us
(907) 343-7982
Fax    249-7596
http://www.muni.org/building