RE: STAAD or RISA?

Hello Gerard,

But what was the original post, and what was the
poster's requirement. I do not agree that RISA
(although I admit I have never used it), however user
friendly, and easy to use, can be used more
productively by someone who has been using STAAD since
ver 8.
That would simply imply that

RISA gets 100/100
&