RE: STAAD or RISA?

>I put the Arch drawings IN (in a slot that
>must be obviously available), press a few keys (a la
>startrek), and presto I get the Struc drawings ready
>to send.
Plus a list of technical answers to questions from the shop guys and
marketing and the developer. (It's a short list:
1. How the hell would I know?
2. You should have checked the drawings first
3. Code requirements--nothing I can do
4. Have your people get in touch with my people.
5. I'll have to bill you for that. What's your budget look like?)

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw