From: Bill Polhemus [mailto:bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc]
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2002 12:46 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Cluttering Up The List (WAS RE: STRUCTURAL SPREAD SHEETS)

Come, now. We are all relatively intelligent people.

Doesn't it make sense, instead of sending these requests to the SEAINT
list,
to send them to the originator of the offer?

I'm surprised this sort of thing continues to occur. After all, who
wants
this stuff to come up when they search the archives?