RE: Cluttering Up The List (WAS RE: STRUCTURAL SPREAD SHEETS)

Gerard,

Yes, but since the SEAINT website does not seem to have been updated to
list more recent archives for some reason, it is a little more convoluted.

To search the more recent archives (i.e. 2002), go to the SEAINT site and
click on the link for "List Archives"...i.e. proceed as normal.  Once you
reach the SEAINT page with the links to older archives, select one of the
older archives.  This link will actually pull data from an outside server
(the archives are handled by another server not the SEAINT server...the
SEAINT server just has the links to where the archive is).  On any archive
page, select the "About this archive" link.  This will take you to the
list of archives FROM the ousite site (www.euken.com).  It lists ALL the
archives including the lastest ones (i.e. 2002c - Jul-Oct).

The end result is that archives are current, it is just that the updated
links to them have not been added to the SEAINT page as of yet.

BTW, you can also search for items using Google, which will return items
from the SEAINT archive even if you search the "entire" web using Google
(you just will get a TON of search results with a lot that are NOT from
the SEAINT archive).  You can also try searching the archive site
(www.euken.com) using Google since the format of the list archive can be
little difficult to use to find something.

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI