RE: EJCDC Documents (OR: What's The Point Of Even Joining ASCE?)

And let ME say, that even though the downloads are available there is still
plenty of incentive to purchase the publications in print or electronic
media form.

I like electronic pubs, but mostly I like having a nice, solid book in front
of me.

FWIW, it looks like AISC hasn't lost sight of its mission. Can't say the
same for everyone.