RE: IBC publications

I would definitely recommend purchasing the Volume 2 commentary to the IBC 2000.  I was not even aware that this publication was available until I stumbled upon it on the ICBO website.  The commentary provides very clear explanations on some of the harder to understand (hard for a knucklehead like me to understand) provisions in the Code. I purchased the commentary particularly as an aid to understanding the seismic provisions in IBC 2000.

Cliff Schwinger