RE: EJCDC Documents (OR: What's The Point Of Even Joining ASCE?)

Ron,

If you paid $25 for the NSPE member price, then the price has not gone up.
ASCE sells the individual EJCDC documents for $25 to members (for some of
them at least...some are less).  Double that if you are not a member.

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI