Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Concrete tension capacity[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Concrete tension capacity
- From: "Ib sa" <IESENG(--nospam--at)msn.com>
- Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 20:58:35 -0700
Does anyone know if there is a formula in the ACI code that gives the capacity of concrete in tension without any reinforcment. I have used 10% of the concrete strength.
Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com
- Prev by Subject: RE: Concrete Tank Design Help
- Next by Subject: RE: Concrete tension capacity
- Previous by thread: structural spreadsheet
- Next by thread: RE: Concrete tension capacity