Re: STAAD or RISA?

I have to agree with Gerard,  RISA is more user friendly thus it is easier to learn. I also learned RISA in less than 2 hours.  We bought STAAD almost a year ago and I found it harder to learn.  We only bought it because STAAD was offered for only about 25% of its original price as a promotion.  But the catch is you need to pay a maintenance agreement for them to support you technically.  I'm convinced that if a vendor believe in their product they don't need to ask their customer to pay for asking technical questions.

ASQuilala, P.E.