Re: EJCDC Documents (OR: What's The Point Of Even Joining ASCE?)

David,

As far as I understand it, it is use it as much as you like.  Or better
yet, use what parts you want as much as you want.

I, of course, reserve that right to be wrong, but I don't see anything to
indicate otherwise in the Engineer-Owner and Engineer-Subconsultant
standard agreements that I purchased.

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI