RE: AWS D1.1

Scott, When do we get our instructions how to do this thing?

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: Melnick, Scott [mailto:melnick(--nospam--at)aisc.org]
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2002 9:11 AM
Subject: AWS D1.1

If you specify or work with AWS D1.1, consider attending Modern Steel
Construction's on-line chat on September 10 at 2 pm central time.

The chat will cover the many changes that will affect the design of welded
connections. This month's e-panel includes: Donald D. Rager, president of
Rager Consulting Inc. and current chair of the D1.1 Committee; David
McQuaid, president of D.L. McQuade Consultants and immediate past chair of
the D1.1 Committee; Duane Miller, manager of The Lincoln Electric Company's
Welding Technology Center; Robert E. Shaw, president of the Steel Structures
Technology Center; and Dean Phillips from Hobart.

The chat begins at 2 pm central time on September 10. To participate, please
visit http://www.aisc.org/chat.html.

Scott Melnick
Vice President-Communications
American Institute of Steel Construction
melnick(--nospam--at)aisc.org
ph: 312/670-8314
fax: 312/670-0341

Visit our redesigned website at www.aisc.org