Re: STRUCTURAL SPREED SHEETS

Dear Ibrahim
Please send me the spread sheets if possible, my e-mail is gdean(--nospam--at)dot.state.tx.us  Thanks.

>>> hsolanki(--nospam--at)co.sarasota.fl.us 09/05/02 01:14PM >>>
dear Mr. Ibrahim:
I am interested to get those spread sheets. Would it be possible to send me via e-mail.
Thank you in advance
Himat Solanki
e-mail: hsolanki(--nospam--at)co.sarasota.fl.us

>>> maaz_siddig(--nospam--at)hotmail.com 09/05/02 01:49PM >>>

DEARS :

I CONCERNED WITH PROGRAMMING ESPECIALLY IN THE STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS AND
DESIGN FIELDS (SOME PROGRAMS:SPRRED SHEETS (EXCEL+VISUAL BASIC)USED FOR
ANLYSIS OF MULTIBAY FRAMES ,SOLVES FOR FRAMES OF TWO DEGREES OF FREEDOM FOR
EACH NODE CAN SOLVES ALSO FOR SPRING PROBLEMS , DEFLECTION OF MEMBERS FOR
IRREGULAR SECTIONS WITH SEVERAL REINFORCEMENTS LAYERS ACCORDING TO BS 8110 ,
AND OTHER POWERFULL FLEXIBLE SPREED SHEETS,etc...)

IF ANY ONE CONCERNED PLEASE CONTACT

ENGINEER:MAAZ SIDDIG IBRAHIM
ABU DHABI
TEL.  00971507924214