Fall Protection.

I've been asked to review a fall protection system for a steel erector.  The basic premise is fairly standard; a wire rope perimeter that is attached to 4' high stub columns bolted to the steel superstructure.  I've reviewed OSHA's requirements for this type of system and it answers most, but not all, of my questions.  Does anyone know of additional sources that I could referance for designing a fall protection systems?

Thanks.

Tim Spengler PE,SE