From: maaz siddig ibrahim [mailto:maaz_siddig(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Jueves, 05 de Septiembre de 2002 12:38 p.m.
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: STRUCTURAL SPREED SHEETS

DEARS:

  I CONCERNED WITH PROGRAMMING ESPECIALLY IN THE STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS AND

DESIGN FIELDS,I PREPARED SOME SPREED SHEETS IN EXCEL USING VISUAL BASIC
(SOME PROGRAMS :MULTIBAY FRAMES AND THIS SOLVES ALSO FOR BEAM ON ELASTIC

FOUDATIONS , DEFLECTION CALCULATIONS FOR IRREGULAR SECTIONS WITH SEVERAL

LAYERS OF REINFORCEMENTS ACCORDING TO BS8110 AND OTHER POWERFULL
FLEXIBLE
SPREED SHEETS, etc...) , IF ANY ONE CONCERNED PLEASE CONTACT.

ENG. MAAZ SIDDIG IBRAHIM.
ABU DHABI
TEL. :00971507924214