RE: Fall Protection.

Look at LPR at http://www.lprconst.com/ "Safety" section.  There are several
good links.

LPR is an excellent steel erector.  Almost all steel erectors use a
deceleration device on their harness so you are able to reduce the impact
loads on the safety cable.

There is also the Colorado Steel Erectors Safety Group that may have some
information.  Ask Rocky Turner of LPR about it.  Rocky Turner is president
of LPR and helped develop OSHA Subpart R.

Regards,
Harold O. Sprague