From: Timothy P. Spengler [mailto:timothyps(--nospam--at)cleanpak.com]
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2002 8:25 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Fall Protection.

I've been asked to review a fall protection system for a steel erector.  The
basic premise is fairly standard; a wire rope perimeter that is attached to
4' high stub columns bolted to the steel superstructure.  I've reviewed
OSHA's requirements for this type of system and it answers most, but not
all, of my questions.  Does anyone know of additional sources that I could
referance for designing a fall protection systems?

Thanks.

Tim Spengler PE,SE