Re: Concrete (Slab on Grade) Curing

I would a look at ACI 305R-99 (Hot Weather Concreting) for issues relating
to placing concrete in hot weather.  Placing concrete in hot weather
effects more than just the curing.

You can also look at ACI 308R-01 (Guide to Curing Concrete) and ACI
308.1-98 (Standard Specification for Curing Concrete) for general concrete
curing information.  Since ACI 308.1-98 is a standard (i.e. written in
mandatory language), you could even reference that document in your
contract specifications if you wished to do so.

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI