Re: cast-in-place side walks/walk way/foot walk------ treatment of joints

All the sidewalks in my neck of the woods have NO sealant in the joints.
The joints are either just a tooled joint left "bare" or a construction
joint with a "bond breaker"/pourstop in the joint.

Joint spacing is at about a 2:1 to 1:1 ratio (i.e. sidewalk width is
typically about 3 feet wide and joints are typically about 3 to 5 feet
apart).

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI