Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Cutting GLB's[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Cutting GLB's
- From: "Paul Feather" <pfeather(--nospam--at)SE-Solutions.net>
- Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 16:30:12 -0700
If these are for beams that are not as yet specified or constructed, and the Architect is looking for a special appearance feature, contact The APA representative for your area. The APA will be able to provide you with the names of local (or at least suppliers for your local market) glulam fabricators who will manufacture the required beams to whatever specification you require.
The APA has been very helpful on past projects where custom glb configurations were required. If the beams are a big part of the overall architectural effect, you may find the cost differential not as large as you would think and within the project budget.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Cutting GLB's
- Next by Subject: Re: Cutting GLB's
- Previous by thread: Re: Cutting GLB's
- Next by thread: Re: Cutting GLB's