Small Shaking Table Specimen for building (30 cm by30 cm)

Dear all
I need some standard small shaking table specimen having size 30 cm by 30
cm. i want to test the specimen and compare the result with orignal
building. Any body can provide me any reference. Thanks

Best regards
Bhatti
Research Student
Tokyo Institute of Technology