Re: Concrete (Slab on Grade) Curing

when it's hot, use Hunt's white- the white is needed to tell if it has
been diluted or is being placed properly. In cold weather, I would tend
to use plastic with whatever additional is needed to provide freeze
protection, to cover the concrete. If it's hot and the wind is blowing it
is sometimes required to provide a wind fence to prevent premature
setting.