RE: Cutting GLB's

Barry & Roger,

According to the End Joints section of AITC 117-93 that I have, there are
no special design values for end joints for 24F-V4 DF.  Some combinations
do have a higher required design value (200 psi higher than "design value
in bending" for some, while 400 psi higher for others), such as 22F-V1,
22F-V10, 20F-V5, and other for visually graded Western specicies.

I may, however, be missing something since I am not too familiar with this
document.

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI