Advice request for Structural and steel bridge magazine

I'm working in Japan, steel bridge design dept., civil engr.  I would like
to subscribe to two magazines published in the US, (or europe). One of them
is structural magazine which includes solutions, samples from present
structures, not including too theoritical or complicated explanations, for
both concrete and steel. The second one is about steel bridge design and
detailing. I will be thankful if anyone gives me advice about these two. I'm
following Japanese literature and want to read also what all of you are
reading. Thanks.

Ozturk
ozgur(--nospam--at)kohken.co.jp