RE: Cutting GLB's

Scott,

Since you have the latest AITC 117-93, I will defer to what you have found in
that publication.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

Scott Maxwell wrote:

. > Barry & Roger,

. > According to the End Joints section of AITC 117-93 that I have, there are
. > no special design values for end joints for 24F-V4 DF.  Some combinations
. > do have a higher required design value (200 psi higher than "design value
. > in bending" for some, while 400 psi higher for others), such as 22F-V1,
. > 22F-V10, 20F-V5, and other for visually graded Western specicies.

. > I may, however, be missing something since I am not too familiar with this
. > document.

. > HTH,

. > Scott