Echo acknowledgements to posts

For the past couple of weeks, I have noticed that I have not been receiving
echo acknowledgements to posts that I have made, nor have I received them as
part of my subscription.  The only way I know that the post has been received
by SEAINT is either thru the archives, or if some other member references it.

Has anyone else experienced this recently?

I have e-mailed Shafat privately about this and he states that he has not
changed anything on the list.

Roger Turk
Tucson, Arizona