From: "Roger Turk" <73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2002 7:59 PM
Subject: RE: Cutting GLB's

Barry,

I'll have to check on the jointing, but be aware that my copy of AITC 117
is quite old.  I guess that I will have to order a copy of the latest,
which isn't that new either (117-93).  IIRC, compression zone laminations
can
be butt joints.

Roger Turk

Barry Welliver wrote:

. > Isn't there also a different requirement (less) for finger-jointing in
. > the middle laminations??