Re: Why I Continue To Shell Out The Money (WAS: EJCDC Documents (OR: What's The Point Of Even Joining ASCE?))

Bill,

Welcome to the game!! You have to pay to play!! <grin>

BTW, for my local ASCE branch, I don't have to be a member to be able to
partake of the fat-laden dinner at the monthly meeting...assuming that I
don't mind paying more for the dinner.  Actuallyy, to be honest, our
branch (Ann Arbor) tends to have most of our meetings at the University of
Michigan.  We usually have pizza or subs and actually charge the same for
member or non-member.  And we usually for these type of meetings allow
students for free.  But, then we are nice (OK, so I am not nice but the
other officers are...I am supposed to be mean and pinch pennies since I am
the treasurer <grin>).

Regards,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI