Eccentrically Braced Frame - Link Beam

I have a situation where some link beams in an eccentrically braced frame
show signs of yielding after being subjected to an earthquake. There are no
significant distortions in the link beams, but the paint has crack lines
consistent with cyclic loading. Assuming the link beams have yielded to a
certain degree and only 10% of the energy dissipation potential was lost,
would it be sufficient to add new stiffeners to the link beams to restore
their original capacity or would it be necessary to replace the beams?

Your input is appreciated.

Thanks.

Oshin Tosounian, S.E.
Los Angeles