Re: Why I Continue To Shell Out The Money (WAS: EJCDC Documents (OR: What's The Point Of Even Joining ASCE?))

David,

Oh, BTW, one of the less "altruistic" reasons that I maintain my ASCE
membership is the reduced car insurance rates that I am able to get by
being a member (and it is not the GEICO stuff through national...I am able
to get a good deal on Citizen's insurance through the Michigan section).

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI