Re: Spreadsheets, macros, programming, oh my!

> That will change as soon as engineers find themselves liable or out of work
> for not keeping up their skills.

Or practicing in a state that requires continuing education in order to
maintain their license to practice, which will likely be most, if not all,
states in the near future.  This is assuming that you believe that the
continuing education requirements are really structured to force people to
learn new things, (which is some what debatable in my opinion) especially
pertenent or useful things to their actual area of practice.  But that is
a whole other debate.

Regards,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI