Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: NFPA 5000 -Why? And Where?[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: NFPA 5000 -Why? And Where?
- From: "Richard M. Beldyk, PE, NSPE, CWEng, CPE" <rich(--nospam--at)usbridge.com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 11:22:58 -0400
Here is a link to the Draft NFPA5000 standard, that you can download and read.
Referenced standards are in section 2 page 6 thru 16
Richard M. Beldyk, PE, CPEng, NSPE, CWEng, CPE
Professional Engineer - Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Virginia
Chartered Professional Engineer - M.IEAust, NPER
Registered Member - International Registry of Professional Engineers (USCIEP)
AWS Certified Welding Engineer
AFE Certified Plant Engineer
- Prev by Subject: Re: NFPA 5000 - Why? And Where?
- Next by Subject: Nigerian Scam - update
- Previous by thread: RE: welded truss design assumptions
- Next by thread: tapered steel beams