tapered steel beams

I am going to be designing a tapered steel beam to replace those damaged in a fire. I have been looking over Appendix F of AISC manual and this appears to be the necessary information along with Chapter F. I need some assurance from someone with experience in the design of tapered steel beams that I am looking at the correct source.

I have searched AISC website for information specific to tapered steel beams and have come up empty.

Charlie Carter.....are you out there today???

Thanks,

Mark