RE: Urgent PCA Survey on Rebar Names

Jonathan,

And in reality, the U.S. "metric" designation has been in use by being
stamped on the rebars longer than 18 months.  It has been in effect since
at least 1997, because when I was doing some research for some grad school
work, the bars were marked with the U.S. "metric" designation not the #6
imperial designation.

HTH,

Scott
Ypsilanti, MI